Sunday 17 June 2012

Minnie Mouse Cake

I loved making this cake as I love Disney. The request was anything Minnie mouse and PINK!! I was really happy with how the minnie mouse turned out as this was my first attempt!!
Shes made of sugarpaste and flowerpaste to ensure she stays upright.I added shimmer and spots to her dress with edible dusts. She also has a necklace and bracelet with glitter, which you cant see in the photos.
The Completed cake. Ashleigh is written around the side of the cake complete with minnie mouse spots!
 My free hand writing is improving aswell, im still not 100% happy it but Ill get there im sure!

The finished cake ready to go! I was really pleased with how it turned out and Ive decided to start making Cake Toppers to sell online. Ill keep you posted with photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment